Gift Aid Information 

Did you know Hebron can reclaim Gift Aid through the tax you pay. 

For every £1 you donated we can claim 25p Gift Aid. Does the below apply to you?

"I am a UK tax payer and understand that if i pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations, it is my responsibility to pay any difference"

Please notify Hebron Church via e-mail on: if you want to cancel your declaration, change your name, home address, and/or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

Please click here to fill out a Gift Aid form and return to 

Alternatively if you use "Online Giving" please fill out the required Gift Aid details and this can be claimed back.